Monday, April 27, 2009

This weekend...

We had a wonderful weekend! Justin's grandparents (Caldwells) were in town and we had us a good ole time. We ventured out to Auburn City Fest Saturday morning, grabbed lunch and then took a little hike that afternoon before dinner. Justin has us all pooped! Sunday was a great day to spend with Justin. We loved spending time with his family and once we sent them off in early afternoon, Justin and I enjoyed spending the day together...

I'm not sure how I feel about laying out on my driveway however. I'm used to the sand or a beach chair by the pool at all times...concrete was a new thing for me to venture out to. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I have now found your blog, yes, I am a stalker! haha. Kidding. Anyway, come over whenever you want to lay out, my pool is officially open for summer!