Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tribute to Graduation!

Zach's graduation from ASU-May 2007
Graduation from UNCW-May 10, 2008

Jillian's graduation from ERHS, June 2007
I had a wonderful visit with my family this past weekend and it made me think of the awesome successes we've had as a family over the past 2 years. My parents have had 2 children graduate from college and another graduate high school (who is now a nursing student!). God has really been teaching me about counting my blessings. I have been so wonderfully blessed with my parents and siblings. Without each of them, I would not be the person I am today, and this weekend helped remind me of that. I hope to have my mother's strength and determination, my father's perseverance and big heart, my brother's willingness to stand up for what he believes in, and my sister's amazing sense of humor.
This Sunday the seniors at our church walked across the stage as we honored them as a congregation. It made me think of how quickly the moments go by and how important it is to make every moment count. High school and college graduation are HUGE mile markers and I've already drove by them so quickly. I am so thankful for where God has placed me and look forward to His many promises yet to come!
And, thanks Momma and Daddy!



No comments: