Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Daddy! I have always been a "Daddy's Girl". When my siblings fought over sitting beside Momma, I gladly requested Daddy. Some of my favorite memories of my Dad are him going on my zoo field trip when I was in kindergarten, playing hide and go seek at Mimmie and PawPaw's, seeing him in the stands of ALL my sporting and academic affairs, cheering me on, our many talks about everything, him sitting in the recliner and me on the couch, and him laughing. His laugh is quite contagious. My Dad truly is one of the hardest working men I've ever met and I am very thankful for him in my life. I love you!
I also want to say thank you to my wonderful father-in-law. You helped raise my wonderful husband and I am very thankful that you are in our lives!

*In memory of Paul Lamb (PawPaw) and Tom Brackett (PaPaw). I love you and miss you!

No comments: