Friday, September 11, 2009

Brownie Points

Since Justin and I got married, we have learned quite a bit from one another. We each have our own quirks and we are continuing to learn what makes it each tick. One of my personal pet peeves is dirty clothes in the floor. I believe there is a place for everything and dirty clothes go in the dirty clothes basket. Justin, however, does not have this deep desire to place things in the appropriate place, especially his dirty clothes. It is a daily routine to find Justin's dirty clothes literally in the middle of our bedroom or bathroom floor. Yesterday morning, annoyed but not mad, I couldn't help myself from asking Justin why his boxers and t-shirt were in the floor. However, he was quite quick and scored some good brownie points. Here is how the conversation went:

Me: "Justin Sweetie, if you can give me one good reason why your clothes should be in the floor instead of the basket, I will never ask you again."

Justin: "Honestly, I just like to see your fine tail bend over."

I laughed so hard I almost peed my self.

2 comments:

Shealy said...

I seriously just laughed out loud! Hysterical! Isn't it funny how different their minds work?

The Dellingers said...

You're not kidding. It made me think of Clayton's comment about your shirt.."Slut it up"...haha!