Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 Reasons Why I Love my Hubs...




1. He is the hardest working person I know...pulling 15 hour days to him is no biggie.
2. He is so willing to learn. When we got married, he didn't do laundry, dishes, any kind of clearning around the house. When I got home Tuesday night from volleyball, the laundry was folded, the dishes were put away, and the kitchen was clean. :)
3. He takes constructive criticism. He is not proud of puffed up when I ask him to work on something. He listens, takes it it, and tries to do better. (*I still am working on this trait.)

4. He doesn't care what other people think. He is who he is and if you don't like him, your loss. (*I myself am a people pleasure through and through. I need to grow some tough skin.)

5. He is driven. He knows what he wants and has surrendered that to the Lord.

6. He's funny. Justin is always cracking jokes and picking.

7. He's a terrible driver. We won't mention the speeding tickets, the bump ups, the deer...but he's ok with that. His attitude is, "Oh well."

8. He's a family man. He knows all of his parents, grandparents, and great grandparents birthdays and he actually reminds me to mail them cards. He loves his family and time with them and their opinions and advice are very important to him.

9. He's HOT...let's be honest, my hubby does look pretty good. :)

10. He loves Jesus more than he loves me. I have no doubt in my mind that Justin absolutely adores me, but I know that his walk with the Lord is first in his life...I can be so much more confident as he leads our family knowing this.
Love you Justin!

No comments: