Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Jillian

Jill was such a wonderful "auntie" even after Mason ate her first "from scratch cake.
Jill at 16 and me at 19.


God has blessed me tremendously with 2 wonderful siblings, including my baby sister Jillian. I can't believe she is 22 today! We have shared so much in life including playing Little House on the Pararie, me making her be my pretend model (that's how I got to be good at doing hair and make up) and lots of fights, especially in high school. However, she is truly a part of me. Plenty of late night talks, laughing til we pee ourselves, and crying hysterically has helped me become the woman I've become today.

She was one of the first people I told I was engaged, she stood by me as my maid of honor at my wedding, I called her as soon as we found out we were pregnant...all of these important mile stones we have shared. I love you very much Jillian! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

No comments: