Time is going so quickly and I can't believe Jude is due in less than 8 weeks. He is growing so big and I love feeling him move around. At my appointment last week, he is actually measuring a week ahead, which was no surprise to me because Justin was a rather large baby and I have a feeling Jude will be a spitting image of his Daddy, which will be fine, because I obviously love me some Justin! :) The pregnancy is going very smoothly and God has greatly blessed us in so many ways. The nursery is almost finished and I think I have begun to become in a "nesting" state. I want everything in order!
On another note, I have not posted a recipe in a while and this is what I made for dinner on Friday night. It turned out REALLY yummy and it's really easy, so enjoy!
Chicken Enchilada Pizzas
-1 lb. cooked chicken (actually used Rotisserie chicken pulled from the bone from the deli and it had great flavor)
-1 cup sour cream
-1 cup Salsa Verde
-1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-4 whole wheat tortillas
1. Place tortillas on cookie sheet and broil for 5 minutes or until crispy.
2. While in oven, place chicken, beans, and salsa in skillet and cook on medium heat until warmed through.
3. Spread 1/4 cup sour cream over each tortilla.
4. Spread 1/2 cup chicken mixture over sour cream.
5. Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded cheese on top.
6. Place back in oven on broil until cheese is melted.
Enjoy! Nursery pictures are to come soon! :)