Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Transparent

"A thousand times I've failed, still your mercy remains. The art of losing myself, in bringing you praise. Everlasting, your glory goes beyond all fame. Neverending, your light will shine will all else fades. My heart and my soul, I give you control, consume me from the inside out. Lord, let justice and praise, become my embrace, to love you from the inside out."

Father, I fail you over and over again. There are times when I don't want to be here, but I know in my heart there is your peace. I find myself complaining, but I can sense the Holy Spirit telling me to be thankful. My heart longs to be at home with Jude, to be closer to home, but I trust that Your ways are higher than my ways and your thoughts are higher than my thoughts. Help me to be still and rest in your presence and in the promise that You hold me by my right hand. Your love never fails, Your mercies are new every morning, and great if your faithfulness! You are worthy of all praise. Convict my heart of the sin in my life and may I be broken before you. Lord, please help me to let You shine through me. Oh, how I need you. I ask for your forgiveness, for your guidance, and for your patience. I love you Lord and ask that your will be done through me...

No comments: