Monday, December 19, 2011

3/4 of a Year!

I apologize for the quality of the pictures. They're taken with my cell phone and I don't have a high tech one...

This sweet little man turned 9 months old on December 15. I know it's cliche and every parent says "I can't believe how fast time flies." but it's so true. I can't get enough of him. As much as my heart longs to stay at home, I think working right now has really made me cherish the time I do spend with him, so I'm very thankful for that!


Onto what this guy is doing...we had our 9 month well visit on Friday and he's doing great!!! Stats are: Weight: 20 lbs (50%), Length: 28.5 in. (50%), Head: 17 1/4 (55%) so needless to say, we have a very "average" size guy.


At nine months, Jude has 2 front bottom and 2 front top teeth. He is crawling all over the place, pulling up, and sleeping great through the night (he has been for some time, but even little episodes with his paci last 2 seconds, he finds it, and he's fine.) He can say "Dada" but he uses it for both Justin and Mason (dog). He can say "chee" for cheese, but not consistently. He gives high 5's and is working on kisses and clapping when we say "yay". He still loves to be sung to and likes looking at books.


Things he LOVES: playing ball with Daddy and Mason, riding in his "Beep Beep" from Gran Deb, playing with his Music Table (Daddy insists that Uncle Zach buys him the most annoying toys :)), brushing his teeth, scrambled eggs, cheese, Berry Berry Kix, snuggling with Mommy, his lovey "Lamby", bath time, and riding in the stroller on walks.


Things he does not prefer, aka HATES: green beans, having his clothes/diaper changed, having his nose wiped, and being put into the car seat (he's ready to ride in a sit up/face the front kind)


This little guy has stolen our hearts and we are so thankful to have been chosen to be his parents.


On another note, we're ready to be home for Christmas and the New Year. Please say a prayer as we travel and for Mason...he's going to be taken care of by our neighbors while we're gone and we've never been gone this long from him...


Merry Christmas!!!



No comments: