Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our First Bath...


Afterwards wasn't so bad...

Didn't mind the warm water...
DID NOT like the scrubbing...

Justin did a great job giving Jude his first bath while I played photographer. I am really excited to have this become a part of our routine. I wanted to take a few moments and say how great Justin has been about letting me have some time to myself, even though I'm with Jude every minute of every day practically. I have started pumping a bottle so Justin can give Jude his last feeding between 10 and 11, that way I can go ahead and go to bed around 9:30. Fortunately, Jude doesn't tend to wake up until about 2 or 3 after that feeding so that gives me some really good rest. (Knock on wood please!) Justin also has a fairly flexible schedule at work so after we wake up and I give Jude his morning feeding, we get ready, have breakfast as a family and Justin takes Jude and Mason on their morning walks so I can have a good 30-40 minutes of shower/ME time. What a blessing! I am so thankful for both the sweet men in my life!

No comments: