Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Page Is Turned

Yesterday evening, my wonderful husband asked me if I would like to watch our wedding video. He was so sweet and thoughtful! So, after dinner, we snuggled on the couch and re-lived one of the most wonderful days of our lives. We laughed and honestly, we both were very touched as we remembered our vows and the promise we made to one another, to God, and to our families.

In the midst of this beautiful change we're about to experience in the birth of our first son (which could happen any day now), I needed to stop and remember/realize how wonderful my husband is. I have seen him grow in his faith and in his love of his family so much over the past 2 1/2 years...it's been amazing. I am so thankful to have this man leading our family and to stand beside me in this life.

See the link above to hear the song sang at our wedding...we felt like it was perfect for us at the time, and looking back, it still is! He stills my heart every day...

No comments: