Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Little Man...





For those who have experienced parenthood, you know the emotions Justin and I are feeling...completely falling in love, wanting to protect this child from all the bad in the world, and overwhelmed with God's grace over our family as we raise him to be a godly man.

Jude has adjusted well at home. Yes, there are some very tired nights and I often feel like a cow, constantly trying to meet his nutritional needs, but these are things all new parents go through. No complaints from this Momma (at least not today, haha). I feel like we need to "knock on wood" because things have gone so smoothly thus far. I pray that God will continue to bless us and use us to raise Jude in His way.

Hope you enjoy the pictures from our first photo shoot...I can't believe that at 2:35 am tonight, Jude will be 1 week old! I know the time is going to fly!

No comments: