Saturday, April 19, 2014

NC Visit, Part III-Asheboro

 Pop is totally in love with his grand daughter! I was a Papaw Brackett's girl and Jillian was our PawPaw Lamb's girl so it's so good to see that Sadie adores her Pop too!
 I was actually surprised at how much attention my Dad gave Miss Priss. He kept her 2 different days including feeding her, playing on a quilt outside, walking her, and putting her down for a nap all on his own. It was quite precious.
 Eli and Sadie are only 10 months apart and it was so cute to see them interact. He loved helping her jump. We had some fun times with all 3 kids sitting in the back seat together.
 We had a great time at the zoo. It was nice to go this time of year before it gets too hot. We had 2 strollers and the Ergo and were ready to go.
 The NC zoo has a new Kids Zone which Jude and Eli really enjoyed. There are a lot of hands on activities and it was a great break between looking at the animals.
 I am really proud of how great Zach did. We walked 2 miles and he did the whole thing with only a few breaks. His new physical therapist has been great for him and we all can see great strides in his improvement.
 The boys really enjoyed watching the monkeys as the last exhibit for the day. I know we'll have some crazy fun adventures together as these boy grow up.
 Boofee and Sadie has some great snuggles and Martha and Jude had some rough and tough time. My Mom has always told me you are blessed if you have a handful of true friends in your lifetime and I can say that I have this gift. My college roommates and I are all still in touch. I got to see 2 of them during this visit. We try to see each other any time we all are in NC and it's always a blessing to spend time together. For 10 years now, we've prayed together, laughed and celebrated together, and even cried together. So thankful for these girls!
We had a great visit including a trip to the zoo, visiting with my college room mates, and lots of quality time with family. I am so thankful for our home visits and the time we get to spend together.

Our summer visit will be here before we know it!


No comments: